Crafty in the Med

I am here to enjoy meeting other bloggers and to share my love of craft ,mostly crochet, my thoughts and my daily happenings here in Alicante,Spain, my adopted country. I belong to a local choir because singing and music makes me happy. Flea markets and book shops are two of my favourite places to be. I read lots......sci´fi/fantasy,buried treasure, and off world adventures. I have a passion for history! I walk and walk and walk for about 10 months per year during the hot months I swim.

Friday 7 June 2013

I am.....




TRYING so very hard to have my blog moment today!!!
work is gaining but not winning.....


I'll get here I will,I will........


Amanda :-)

8 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I fly to pick up my grandson and bring him back to our house for 2 weeks--that's the pure joy of life, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Friday! Hubby and I are off to see the Grandchildren for the weekend. Yippee! I hope you enjoy your weekend too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice one!!!

      Have a great weekend Betsy
      Thanks for popping into to my blog

      A xx

      Delete
  3. Good Afternoon Amanda, Just think, when you have finished your work, you will have the whole weekend to look forward to. I used to love Thursday evenings because it meant one more day at work..... and then it was the weekend!!!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoop whoop we are in Spain too. Relaxing and having fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I do read them and try to reply to all as well.Please keep them coming. Amanda :-)